Town of Snowmass dumpster fees increase approximately 5 percent
February 8, 2017
The Town of Snowmass Village Solid Waste Division has increased the 2017 residential dumpster fee by about 5 percent due to an increase in rates from the Pitkin County Landfill.
The 2017 residential dumpster fee is $509 for the year or $42.41 per month.
This equates to a $25 increase from the 2016 annual rate of $484, or an additional $2.07 per month.
Residents may expect to see this new rate reflected in their 2017 spring bill.
For more information, contact the Town Public Works Department at 970-923-5110 or visit http://www.tosv.com/index.aspx?nid=169.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Snowmass
- Red Mountain home outside of Aspen nets $30 million
- Aspen candidates mull citizen’s proposal to open bus lanes to all vehicles
- Hotel Jerome work to last until next March
- Aspen mayoral candidate Lee Mulcahy high on cannabis meal
- NTSB concludes winds, pilot error led to fatal crash at Aspen-Pitkin County Airport