Mardi Gras Parade entry forms available through Feb. 24
February 8, 2017
Snowmass Tourism is accepting entry forms for the 2017 Mardi Gras Parade.
The 35-year-old celebration kicks off at 4 p.m. Feb. 28. The end time will depend on how many floats are in the parade, according to Snowmass Tourism.
Anyone may enter a float in the parade by submitting an entry form to Snowmass Tourism through Feb. 24.
A maximum height restriction of 61/2 feet and width of 7 feet per float will be enforced.
Parade entry forms may be found at http://www.gosnowmass.com/event/mardi- gras-celebration/ and submitted via fax in at 970-923-5466.
Forms also may be found and submitted at the Snowmass Tourism office, located on the second floor of Town Hall at 130 Kearns Road.
For more information, contact Dave Elkan at email@example.com.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Snowmass
- Buckle up, Snowmass: Skico, town plans for on-mountain summer attractions approved on first reading
- Marolt: The great liberal media – not in our village!
- Gustafson: Classic or just plain retro
- Food review: Snowmass’ new and improved Gwyn’s High Alpine
- Man dies from apparent fall at Base Village Parking Garage