Snowmass Last Shot
December 21, 2016
Submit your photo
The Snowmass Sun is looking for great photos from our readers for our weekly Last Shot feature.
We want to publish the best digital images you have of local people, places and things in Snowmass Village. If you take a photo of people, please don't forget to provide their first and last names.
When submitting landscapes, don't forget to let us know where they are.
See below for technical advice about submitting photos:
1. Photo quality drops on newsprint, so images must be in focus.
2. We only publish images of Snowmass Village-area people, places or things.
3. At a minimum, image size should be 4 by 6 inches and about 300 pixels per inch.
4. Because we have to correct all images for press color, we cannot use previously color-edited photos. We get better press results color correcting from raw data.
Email photos to news@snowmass sun.com. If you have questions, call 970-429-9196.
Also, we're looking for photos in the following categories for Last Shot:
• Nature • Wildlife • People • Travel
News from across the Web
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass Village restaurant and retailers – spring offseason hours
- Marolt: What’s harder to predict, Snowmass’ Base Village ribbon-cutting ceremony or an economic collapse?
- Aspen Mountain to open for skiing and riding Memorial Day Weekend
- Talking trash: Snowmass Village looks to future with recycling goals
- Snowmass history: Mall makeover, musical chairs
- Nikos Hecht of Aspen cleared in federal civil suit alleging rape in Mexico
- Hundreds brave chilly morning at Ride for the Pass
- Aspen senior breaks own state record, three-peats as 400-meter champion
- Aspen’s Abarca wins first leg of triple crown, takes 3A 200-meter title
- Since Trump denies climate change, local government officials meet in Aspen to vow action