Lower Kearns closures continue
September 20, 2013
Construction crews working on deep utilities along Brush Creek Road are expected to complete activity from the lower part of the road toward Wood Road the week of Sept. 9.
Motorists can expect one-lane traffic with flaggers during the day and two-lane traffic at reduced speeds at night, according to the town of Snowmass Village. Lower Kearns Road will continue to be closed intermittently through Sept. 13. The Snowmass Center can be accessed via upper Kearns Road.
The utility work is an infrastructure improvement related to the future construction of Building 13B, the second phase of the Viceroy Snowmass, in Base Village. Follow along with the progress and traffic impacts at http://www.tosv.com/constructionupdates.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Wendy Mitchell: The backstory of Avalanche Cheese Co.’s pending closure
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Ryno’s owner, partner to open ‘mountain saloon’ in old Whiskey Rush space
- Tweet All About It: Even the coffee’s pricey in Aspen