Last Shot: Fired up
January 10, 2017
Submit your photo
The Snowmass Sun is looking for great photos from our readers for our weekly Last Shot feature.
We want to publish the best digital images you have of local people, places and things in Snowmass Village. If you take a photo of people, please don’t forget to provide their first and last names.
When submitting landscapes, don’t forget to let us know where they are.
See below for technical advice about submitting photos:
1. Photo quality drops on newsprint, so images must be in focus.
2. We only publish images of Snowmass Village-area people, places or things.
3. At a minimum, image size should be 4 by 6 inches and about 300 pixels per inch.
4. Because we have to correct all images for press color, we cannot use previously color-edited photos. We get better press results color correcting from raw data.
Email photos to news@snowmass sun.com. If you have questions, call 970-429-9196.
Also, we’re looking for photos in the following categories for Last Shot:
• Nature • Wildlife • People • Travel
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Snowmass
- A new era in a historic space: Plans for Aspen’s former Main Street Bakery building
- West End rental scam targets particular Aspen home
- UPDATE: Denver man found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- Basalt burglary suspect turns himself in, bonds out of Eagle County Jail
- Burglars pry open Aspen bakery’s safe, steal cash