Letter: Keep champagne on ice in Snowmass
August 6, 2017
Keep champagne on ice in Snowmass
The Snowmass Sun tells us "a new day for Base Village." Not so fast. The market has not returned. My one bedroom condo in Base Village is worth $400,000 on a good day. I bought in 2006 for $660,000. Costs have gone up 15 percent in 10 years.
I was always required to present a "market report" before I got my PUD approvals. East West should do the same.
Dr. Richard Goodwin
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Peach’s Cafe to expand, Aspen Brewing Co., Overeasy eyeing new homes
- AVSC skier Margo McHugh prepares for FIS competition with new grant in hand
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Aspen Club to refinance, site visits continue with city
- Aspen artist Mulcahy to ask Supreme Court to hear housing case