Get lucky in Snowmass on St. Patrick’s Day
March 15, 2017
In honor of St. Patrick's Day on Friday, a number of restaurants and bars in the village are offering specials on green beer, corned beef and cabbage, Irish coffee and more.
Participating vendors include:
Base Camp Bar & Grill will feature green beer, corned beef and cabbage and a DJ on the upper-level.
Big Hoss Grill will serve green beer and feature a live band.
Elk Camp Restaurant will celebrate with bangers (sausage) on the outdoor grill, corned beef and cabbage and Guinness beef stew specials.
Fuel will feature nonalcoholic Irish coffee to celebrate the day.
Gywn's High Alpine will serve Guinness beer-battered fish and chips as well as corned beef and cabbage soup. Irish Car Bomb specials are available at both bars, and members of the staff will be dressed in their green best.
Lynn Britt Cabin will feature apres food and drink specials, a DJ and giveaways.
Mountain Bayou Bar & Grill will celebrate with corned beef and cabbage as well as beer and a shot of Jameson specials.
New Belgium Ranger Station will offer themed bites and beer pairings during happy hour.
Pastore's Taste of Philly will feature a corned beef sandwich special.
Sage Restaurant & Bar will offer menu items including beef pot pie, corned beef and cabbage, potato cheddar soup, salmon and chocolate Guinness cake.
Sam's Smokehouse will offer St. Patrick's Day specials.
Slice Italian Bistro will celebrate with St. Patrick's Day themed specials.
Slow Groovin' BBQ will feature beer specials.
Snowmass Kitchen at the Westin will offer themed dinner specials.
The Bar at Wildwood will celebrate St. Patrick's Day with live music.
The Edge Restaurant & Bar will feature bar specials.
The Stew Pot will serve corned beef and lamb stew.
Two Creeks Cafe will feature Irish Car Bombs.
Ullrhof will celebrate with a deck party featuring green beer and Irish food specials from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Venga Venga will feature Irish drink specials all day in addition to its happy hour specials. DJ Dylan also will perform.
Zane's Tavern will serve green beer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Cops: Politics leads to violent threat at Snowmass restaurant
- Alleged haraser played role in spring racist incident
- Town of Snowmass opts out of state law by banning e-bikes on trails
- Remembering Snowmass’ Mary Beth Blake
- Construction underway for Skico’s on-mountain adventure center, Lost Forest, at Snowmass
- Deputy: Loose boulder caused Capitol Peak climber’s fall, death
- Man arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Grieving mom wants Aspen to confront youth drug addiction
- David Perry leaving Aspen Skiing Co. for new affiliated ski conglomerate