Fire calls, Jan. 4-10 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Jan. 4-10

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Jan. 4-10.

January 4

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to Zane's Tavern for a person suffering from breathing problems. The response was canceled.

Medical call to the RFTA bus depot at the Snowmass Mall for a person who had been assaulted. The response was canceled. The Snowmass Village Police Department was unable to locate the patient.

January 5

Recommended Stories For You

Medical call to 110 Carriage Way in front of Bia Hoi for a person who had collapsed and was having seizure-like activity. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person with pneumonia and low oxygen levels. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Lift assist at a home on Sinclair Road. Snowmass Fire was out on two emergency calls so the Snowmass Village Police Department responded to this call for us.

Medical call to the Timbers Club Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person with an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

January 6

Fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated while the alarm panel was being installed.

Fire alarm at a home on Beaver Court. The alarm system was activated by a smoke condition caused by a closed fireplace flue.

January 7

Medical call to the Crestwood Condominiums for a child who had fainted. One person was evaluated and released to their parent's custody. No transportation was needed.

Fire alarm at the Willows Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Viceroy hotel. The alarm system was activated by maintenance working on the detectors.

Fire alarm at a home on Gamble Way. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Top of the Village Condominiums for an unconscious person who was exhibiting seizure-like activity. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

January 8

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to a home on Terrace Lane for a sick infant with breathing problems that was turning blue. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Treehouse for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire call to the Woodbridge Condominiums pool area for a fire in the sauna. The sauna was being used as a storage area and the materials around the heating element caught fire. The fire was extinguished. The sauna was overhauled and utilities were restored to the structure.

Medical call to the Base Village parking garage for a person having difficulty breathing. Upon arrival the person said that someone else had called 911 and they didn't want an ambulance. All crews were released.

Fire/medical call to the Snowmass Village roundabout for two vehicles involved in an accident blocking the road with unknown injuries. No accident was found upon arrival. All crews were released.

January 9

Medical call to 1 Snowmass Mall for a person suffering from back pain. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire/medical call to Wood Road for an unknown vehicle accident. Crews were unable to locate the accident.

Medical call to the Holiday Inn Express for a person vomiting. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

January 10

Medical call to the Snowmass Base Village Arrival Center for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Go back to article