Fire calls, Dec. 8-14 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 8-14

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 8 through 14.

Dec. 8

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Divide Drive. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.

Dec. 9

Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District to respond to 614 East Durant Ave. for a person requiring medical aid. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Recommended Stories For You

Fire alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by dust created by a cleaning crew.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Ski Patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from facial trauma. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Ski Patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from shoulder pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Dec. 11

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from an arm injury. One person was transported to AVH for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by someone smoking inside their unit.

Dec. 12

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person feeling lightheaded and dizzy. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Mutual aid requested by the Aspen Fire Department for a structure fire in Prospector Road.

Dec. 13

Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. The alarm was caused by an alarm agency error.

Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 425 Wood Road for a person who had fainted. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Public assist at a home on Lemond Circle.

Medical call to 45 Wood Road, the Base Village Garage, for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital. The person was turned over to the Snowmass Village Police Department.

Dec. 14

Public assist at a home on Meadow Road.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Ski Patrol pickup location, for a person suffering from neck pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Go back to article