Fire calls, Dec. 7-13 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 7-13

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 7 through 13.

Dec. 7

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person who had hit a tree while skiing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Standby request at Wood Run Lot 5. No services needed.

Dec. 8

Fire alarm at a home on Faraway Road. The alarm system was activated by soldering smoke created by plumbers.

Recommended Stories For You

Dec. 9

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Aspen Way. The alarm system was caused by fumes from spraying lacquer.

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Woodrun Place Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction, as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Dec. 10

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the intersection of Horse Ranch Drive and Rodeo Road for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction, as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Dec. 11

Medical call to the Treehouse Kids Adventure Center for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Dec. 12

Medical call to a home on Maverick Circle for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass ski-patrol pickup location for a person suffering from leg pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Slopeside Lanes bowling alley. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Dec. 13

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Go back to article