Fire calls, Dec. 28-Jan. 3 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 28-Jan. 3

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 28 through Jan. 3.

December 28

Fire alarm at a home on Maple Ridge Drive. The alarm was determined to be a system malfunction and was turned over to property management.

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from an injury to their right knee. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from an injury to their right leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Recommended Stories For You

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from an injured arm. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a lower leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to Base Camp for a person who had been injured in a fall. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Viceroy hotel for a child with pneumonia. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Two Creeks Drive. The alarm system was activated when the fireplace flue did not open.

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Viceroy. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call to the Westin Snowmass for a person who was sick. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Top of the Village Condominiums for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

December 29

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire call to the Timbermill Building for the smell of natural gas. The engine company found an outside fire pit at the Westin in the on position but not burning. The gas turned off.

Medical call to a home on Deerfield Drive for a person suffering from dizziness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a lower leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a right shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by smoke from the fire place.

Fire alarm at Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Carbon monoxide alarm at Top of the Village.

December 30

Medical call to the Timbers Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a lower leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the intersection of Brush Creek and Sinclair roads for a vehicle accident involving a truck and a bus. One person in the truck was suffering from pain caused by the seat belt. They were evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

December 31

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a right shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from heart palpitations. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Rescue call to Base Camp for three people stuck in an elevator. The engine company opened the door and released the people.

January 1

Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Fire alarm at a home on Mountain Crest Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions existed.

Carbon monoxide alarm at home on Deer Ridge Lane. The response was canceled.

Medical call to the Timberline Condominiums for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The cause of the alarm was checked out by the Snowmass Village Police Department. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District for a medical call on East Durant Avenue for a person who was unconscious. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Westin Snowmass for two people who were unconscious. No medical aid was required.

January 2

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Branding Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Viceroy for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call on East Hopkins Avenue for a person who had been assault. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to the Crestwood Condominiums for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

January 3

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at on Snowmass Club Circle. The alarm system was activated by a broken sprinkler pipe.

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Viceroy. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Go back to article