Fire calls, Dec. 14-20 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 14-20

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 14-20.

December 14

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by someone testing the system.

December 15

Medical call to Carriage Way for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was evaluated at the scene but refused transportation to the hospital.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Recommended Stories For You

December 16

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to 1300 Brush Creek Road for a vehicle off the road. Our response was canceled by the Pitkin County Sheriff's office.

Fire alarm at a home on Bridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction in the house. The alarm system was supposed to be in test mode.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

December 17

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction workers on site. No carbon monoxide was detected in the house.

Medical call to the Wood Run Place Condominiums for a person who had fallen earlier in the day while skiing and was suffering from pain and swelling in his upper left thigh. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a snowboarder who had collided with a bench and was suffering from a lower leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

December 18

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a fractured left arm. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on Divide Road. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Medical call to a home on Oak Ridge Road for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the Holiday Inn Express for a person suffering from severe abdominal cramps. One person was evaluated at the scene but refused transportation to the hospital.

December 19

Fire alarm at the Sonnenblick Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Gallun Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a skier who had hit a building and was suffering from hip and femur pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the fire station for a person that was brought in by the Snowmass Village Police Department to be checked out. One person was evaluated at the scene and transported to Aspen Valley Hospital by the Police Department.

December 20

Medical call to the Daly Lane Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Go back to article