Fire calls | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 21-24.

Dec. 21

• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a lower leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to a home on Burnt Mountain Drive for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Dec. 22

Recommended Stories For You

• Medical call to a home on Martingale Place for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from anxiety. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 73 Wood Road the Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from anxiety. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

• Medical call to the Timbers Club Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from knee pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by low condition/vent/DC source.

• Fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions existed.

• Medical call to 40 Elbert Lane the Holiday Inn Express for a person suffering from a laceration to their right leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Dec. 23

• Medical call to 16 Kearns Road for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to a home on Streamside Court for a person suffering from a toe laceration. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

• Public assist at a home on Sinclair Road. One person needed help getting up the stairs.

• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from right leg pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Fire alarm at a home on Faraway Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane the Westin Hotel for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Dec. 24

• Medical call to the Timbers Club Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from obvious deformity of his lower left leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 16 Kearns Road in front of Clarks Market for a person who had fallen in the hallway hurt their knee and couldn't walk. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call at 233 East Airport Road Gate 1 for an inbound aircraft requesting medical assistance. Upon our arrival the person didn't want to be seen by ambulance personnel.

• Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call on Willoughby Way for a person who was unconscious and possibly having a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Fire alarm at home on Faraway Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions existed. The occupants called the alarm company for service.

Dec. 25

• Fire alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by smoke from the fireplace.

• Medical call to 150 Carriage Way the Lichenhearth Condominiums for a person who was sick, running a fever, and having trouble breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Fire alarm at 105 Daly Lane the Slopeside Lanes. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Medical call to the Timbers Club Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person who was suffering from lower back and abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 1 Timbers Club Ct (Patient transfer from the Snowmass Ski Patrol for a 19 y/o female skier vs tree with possible head injury One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 31 Burnt Mountain Circle the Two Creeks Restaurant for a person who was suffering from numbness. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

• Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Medical call to 5275 Owl Creek Road the Fire Station for a person who came in having chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 130 Wood Road the Viceroy Hotel near the pool for a person who was unconscious after being in the hot tub for an extended time. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

• Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Dec. 26

• Medical call to 1500 Brush Creek Road for a two vehicle accident with injuries and no hazmat concerns. One person was suffering from neck and back pain. They were transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 4000 Brush Creek Road the Homestead Condominiums for a sick person. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to the Timbers Club Snowmass Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a left arm injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Medical call to 130 Viceroy Hotel Lobby for a person who had fallen and hit their head. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Dec. 27

• Medical call to 115 Daly Lane the Mountain Chalet for a person who had fallen and was suffering from hip pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a dislocated shoulder. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Medical call to a home on Burnt Mountain Circle for a medical alarm and an unknown problem. Crews made entry into the house and found no one home. All crews released.

• Medical call to 120 Carriage Way the Treehouse Village Level 15 for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Gas alarm in the mechanical room of a home on Deer Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no combustible gas was detected in the house.

• Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Faraway Road. No carbon monoxide was detected in the house. It was determined that a child had touched the button on the CO detector. The occupant of the house was calling the alarm company to reset the system.

• Fire alarm at 105 Daly Lane the Slopeside Lanes. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

• Medical call to a home on Horse Ranch Drive for a person who had fallen and was suffering from a possible broken arm. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

• Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Go back to article