Deaf Camp Benefit in Snowmass on Saturday
July 11, 2017
Deaf Camp Benefit – 2017 schedule of events:
1 p.m.: Doors open
2 p.m.: Timbermill
2 p.m.: Silent auction opens
3: p.m.: Rich Ganson
4:30 p.m.: Starwood
6 p.m.: 50th anniversary special celebration with Aspen Camp campers
7 p.m.: Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
Aspen Camp School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing celebrates 50 years this summer with its Deaf Camp Benefit on Saturday with a special performance by Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real.
The performance will begin at 2 p.m. featuring local favorites Timbermill and Twirp Anderson, who has been a part of Aspen Camp since its beginning. Performances will continue through the afternoon with appearances by Rich Ganson, David Starr, Mack Bailey and Starwood. Lukas Nelson, son of Willie Nelson, will headline the benefit at 7 p.m. See below for event breakdown. The Deaf Camp Benefit is free but donations are encouraged. All proceeds from this event go to Aspen Camp, a nonprofit that helps the deaf community through education, experiences and networking.
For more, visit https://aspencamp.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Deputy: Loose boulder caused Capitol Peak climber’s fall, death
- Grieving mom wants Aspen to confront youth drug addiction
- Man arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Perry leaves Skico to help launch affiliated ski company