Snowmass Tourism appoints Alan Palmer to group sales director
January 11, 2017
Snowmass Tourism announced Thursday the appointment of Alan Palmer as group sales director.
The newest member of Snowmass’ marketing team boasts 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry and at ski resorts, according to a statement from Snowmass Tourism.
Most recently, Palmer worked as director of group sales at the five-star Rancho Valencia Resort in San Diego.
In addition to overseeing group sales, catering and conference services at his previous role, Palmer worked with regional corporate, legal and financial groups to drive business to the property.
Prior to his tenure at Rancho Valencia, Palmer spent 18 years in Colorado promoting group sales within the ski resort industry.
“We are thrilled to bring Alan on board as the new group sales director at Snowmass Tourism,” Snowmass Tourism Director Rose Abello said. in a statement. “Alan’s wealth of experience in the ski and hospitality industries, not to mention his experience with the leisure travel and the tour operator market, make him a wonderful addition to our group sales team.”
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Snowmass
- A new era in a historic space: Plans for Aspen’s former Main Street Bakery building
- West End rental scam targets particular Aspen home
- UPDATE: Denver man found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- Basalt burglary suspect turns himself in, bonds out of Eagle County Jail
- Burglars pry open Aspen bakery’s safe, steal cash