Aspen Skiing Co. job fair on Wednesday
August 14, 2017
Aspen Skiing Co. will host a job fair from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Bumps restaurant located at the base of Buttermilk.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments. Open job positions include cooks, dishwashers, bussers and cashiers in food and beverage; room service servers, breakfast servers and valets in hospitality; and lift operators, rental technicians and product sales/service agents in mountain operations.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs.
Future job fairs are scheduled Sept. 14, Oct. 19 and Nov. 8 at Bumps restaurant from 3 to 6 p.m.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass Village fall 2017 offseason restaurant list
- Snowmass Water and Sanitation District wastewater plant upgrade project is underway
- Aspen Skiing Co.’s Lost Forest project at Snowmass Ski Area on-track
- Snowmass climbs to No. 4 in Ski magazine’s annual rankings; Aspen Highlands 8th
- Marolt: Going through the motions and hating those who won’t
- Glenn K. Beaton: Will football follow the circus into oblivion?
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- $29.9 million ranch near Aspen is “right out of a novel”
- Carbondale friends remember young climber Hayden Kennedy