Basalt Fire Department calls
June 28, 2014
Editor's not: following are the emergency calls the Basalt Fire Department responded to between June 16 and 21.
June 16 at 5:07 a.m. — Firefighters were called to Arbaney Ranch Road to investigate a gas odor. The source was determined to be a defective stove. No assistance was needed.
June 16 at 7:03 a.m. — Firefighters were called for a carbon monoxide alarm at the Elk Run subdivision. Various amounts of carbon monoxide were detected throughout the house, and the gas company was called to assist.
June 16 at 1:47 p.m. — Firefighters were called to Ronce Lane for a carbon monoxide alarm. No carbon monoxide was detected, and the alarm was found to be false.
June 16 at 7:15 p.m. — Firefighters were called to Sierra Vista Drive for a report of smoke. No smoke or fire was found.
June 17 at 10:55 a.m. — An ambulance was called to the Elk Run subdivision for a man with injuries from a fall. He was transported to the hospital for treatment.
June 20 at 7:37 p.m. — An ambulance was called to Cody Lane for a sick female. She was transported to the hospital for treatment.
June 21 at 5:45 p.m. — An ambulance was called to the Gateway subdivision for a female with breathing difficulties. The patient was assessed on the scene and released.
June 21 at 7:18 p.m. — An ambulance was called to the Blue Lake subdivision for a female with breathing difficulties. The patient was assessed on the scene and released.
News from across the Web
Trending In: Regional
- Basalt pedestrian underpass work now ahead of schedule
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- One teen dead, five injured in crash near Carbondale
- Pamela Phillips, former Aspen socialite, on trial in businessman’s car bomb killing
- Whiteout, Part 1: Uncovering the human toll of Colorado’s secretive ski industry