Weller(Lake) is sweller!
July 13, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: Looking for a short leg-stretcher of a hike through an alpine wonderland?
Aspen Times On The Hill reporter Corby Anderson takes you on a quick hike along the mellow upper stretches of the Roaring Fork River and up and over a densely forested ridge to the majestic setting of Weller Lake.
Any time that you venture into the backcountry, be sure to pack plenty of water, a good jacket, sunscreen, a hat, some food, a flashlight and some bug spray. Better safe than sorry!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Woman admits driving into Aspen pond, then crashing hotel van
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Aspen officials propose ‘mobility lab’ to alleviate traffic issues
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle off Interstate 70