Weller(Lake) is sweller!
July 13, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: Looking for a short leg-stretcher of a hike through an alpine wonderland?
Aspen Times On The Hill reporter Corby Anderson takes you on a quick hike along the mellow upper stretches of the Roaring Fork River and up and over a densely forested ridge to the majestic setting of Weller Lake.
Any time that you venture into the backcountry, be sure to pack plenty of water, a good jacket, sunscreen, a hat, some food, a flashlight and some bug spray. Better safe than sorry!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Restaurant industry vets ready to open Free Range Kitchen and Wine Bar in Basalt
- Lawsuit: Hecht lawyers secretly aired deposition
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Gaston sets course record in Summit for Life win
- Mountain Naturals health food store in Aspen Business Center to close after 21 years