Stalking rainbows at the Lower Woody Creek Bridge
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report:
The Roaring Fork River is flowing clear and strong as we head into Labor Day Weekend, the traditional end of summer.
Aspen Times adventure correspondent Corby Anderson finds a weather window on a rainy Wednesday to get in the river and chuck some flies in pursuit of those wild and wily Roaring Fork River rainbow and brown trout.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Saturday on Aspen Mountain
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- On The Hill: Take a long strange trip through the Jerry Garcia shrine
- Floating through Northstar Nature Preserve
- On the Hil: Hiking the Little Cloud Trail in Aspen