Soak in the beauty of your own backyard
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: Sometimes, when a full week is bearing down on you and Monday’s got your number, it’s important to be able to find your bliss in your own backyard, even if for just a little while.
Aspen Times On The HIll host Corby Anderson takes a minute from a busy day planning college curriculum for the start of Colorado Mountain College’s fall semester to sneak out to the backyard and enjoy a quiet moment out on Sopris Creek with his guitar and pup.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- On the Hill: Camping at Lincoln Creek near Aspen
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill – biking the new Buttermilk Connector Trail