On The Road with Corby: Exploring the Carbondale of the Central California Coast
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: At first glance, the central coast of California and Aspen, Colorado, might not seem to have a lot in common, but Aspen Times roving adventure correspondent Corby Anderson takes a bike ride around and discovers a few similarities – from good food and tourists everywhere, to a yacht club and prehistoric volcanic activity
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill Mar. 5th – Skin up AJAX / Yerba Mate sesh at the top
- Four wheeling in the hail above Ruedi Reservoir
- On The Hill: Take a ride on the doomed relic of a soon-to-be bygone era, Snowmass’ High Alpine lift
- On the Hill: The snowfall has begun