On The Hill: What a difference a day (and 9" of powder) makes!
April 15, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 9″ of new snow overnight, 9″ in the past 48 hours, and 9″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: POWDER ALERT! Almost a foot of fresh, dry powder fell overnight, and the game has completely changed on Aspen Mountain once again. It’s a bit chilly out, but conditions are suddenly mid-winter-like once again. That won’t last, but it sure does make things fun up there today!
Liftline status: Very light.
Snowcast: Clear and sunny today. Chance of snow again on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Beaton: The ‘artisan salmon’ of Whole Foods
- Tucson man found dead near Maroon Bells, coroner confirms
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Ajax reopens for Memorial Day weekend with winter-like conditions up top
- X Games champion Matt Ladley out of ‘The Amazing Race’ television show