On The Hill: What a difference a day (and 9" of powder) makes!
April 15, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 9″ of new snow overnight, 9″ in the past 48 hours, and 9″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: POWDER ALERT! Almost a foot of fresh, dry powder fell overnight, and the game has completely changed on Aspen Mountain once again. It’s a bit chilly out, but conditions are suddenly mid-winter-like once again. That won’t last, but it sure does make things fun up there today!
Liftline status: Very light.
Snowcast: Clear and sunny today. Chance of snow again on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Beaton: Thelma and Louise and the Democrats
- Breaking news: Suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery eluding capture so far today in Basalt-area manhunt
- Aspen city spokeswoman gets political, takes on Sen. Cory Gardner
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk
- Snowboarders caught in avalanche, fight off moose near Aspen