On The Hill: Three inches of new snow and sunshine — Happy Friday!
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Amanda Rae delivers her daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2014
Aspen official report: 3″ of new snow overnight, 3″ in the past 48 hours, and 3″ in the past week. Scattered wintry mix, high of 43.
Aspen Times field report: Sunny and warm, with a sweet dusting of fresh snow. Clouds on the horizon–THINK SNOW!
Liftline status: Light
Snowcast: 30% chance of scattered snow showers, mostly after 4 pm. Tonight: Snow likely before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Saturday on Aspen Mountain
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- On The Hill: Take a long strange trip through the Jerry Garcia shrine
- On The Hill: Back Country Trekking in Marion Gulch
- On The Hill: Examining the "snirt" effect