On The Hill: Sunscreen is a very good idea
January 23, 2014
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the past 24 hours or the past week.
Aspen Times field report: A little slick at the top of Ajax in the shadows. Hard pack will soften up as the day goes on..
Liftline status: No liftlines and solo buckets.
Breakdown: Great day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. Warmer conditions and a blue sky day is making for another beautiful day on the hill!
Snowcast: NOAA is forecasting a weak storm to move into the area tonight, with clouds increasing and possible flurries tonight and tomorrow. Temps will drop into the low to mid 20’s again tomorrow. There are no significant storms forecast for the next 10 days.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill – biking the new Buttermilk Connector Trail
- #AspenOnTheHill – Boulder hopping