On The Hill: Springy snow and partly cloudy skies on a Saturday
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Amanda Rae delivers her daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the past 48 hours, and 6″ in the past week. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind around 15 mph.
Aspen Times field report: Partly sunny, breezy, 29° up top, styrofoam-like snow that may soften up later today.
Liftline status: Light, for a Saturday.
Snowcast: 30 percent chance of scattered snow showers this afternoon. Tonight: 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, lows around 14. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen home part of court order in race car driver fraud case
- Witnesses, friends dispute Snowmass skier-collision lawsuit
- Leashes advised for dogs on popular Basalt trail after coyote attack
- Aspen officers, passersby thwart attempted suicide from bridge
- Former Pitkin County Commissioner Fred Crowley dies