On The Hill: Spring Sundays are for cruisin’
March 18, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 1″ of new snow overnight, 1″ in the past 48 hours, and 8″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Very sunny, nice and warm–35° and fresh, packed pow. Nice and mellow Sunday with very light crowds on Ajax.
Liftline status: Hardly a thing at all.
Snowcast: Snow predicted overnight on Monday, carrying through until Tuesday afternoon. Up to 5″ or more expected in the next 72 hours.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Saturday on Aspen Mountain
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- On The Hill: Take a long strange trip through the Jerry Garcia shrine
- Floating through Northstar Nature Preserve
- On the Hil: Hiking the Little Cloud Trail in Aspen