On The Hill: Smooth cruising on Ajax
January 18, 2014
Aspen official report: 0 fresh inches. 19″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Bright blue skies, fairly warm temps, and light crowds make for a glorious Thursday on Ajax!
Liftline status: No liftlines to speak of on Ajax.
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. Nothing fresh but warmer conditions and a bluebird day is making for another beautiful day on the hill!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill – biking the new Buttermilk Connector Trail
- #AspenOnTheHill – Boulder hopping