On the Hill: Skateboarding at Rio Grande Park in Aspen
June 25, 2013
Today’s activity: Skateboarding at Rio Grande Park.
Conditions: Today we’re checking out the skateboarders at Rio Grande Park in downtown Aspen. A versatile facility for beginners and pros alike, the skate park is a popular summer location for locals and visitors. Located at the end of the rugby field.
Today’s weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Peach’s Cafe to expand, Aspen Brewing Co., Overeasy eyeing new homes
- AVSC skier Margo McHugh prepares for FIS competition with new grant in hand
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Aspen Club to refinance, site visits continue with city
- Aspen artist Mulcahy to ask Supreme Court to hear housing case