On The Hill: Ride the tranquil ranchlands of Sopris Creek Road
July 16, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: Sopris Creek Road in the Emma Area is a verdant, peaceful stretch of asphalt that winds through cow pastures, meadows, potato patches and horse farms from Highway 82 on over to Carbondale (West Sopris) to Snowmass or Woody Creek (East Sopris) from the old white Emma Schoolhouse.
Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes a smooth ride through Sopris Creek just before the monsoons break through on a cloudy July afternoon.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Snowboarders caught in avalanche, fight off moose near Aspen
- President Trump shrine materializes in obscure nook on Aspen Mountain
- Basalt cops, state patrol mount special effort to get motorists’ attention on Highway 82
- Avalanche that killed Routt County man stretched 880 feet
- Gorsuch Haus developers eye new zone, lower heights