On The Hill: Putting the Ahhh in Aspen at the Northstar Preserve
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: The Northstar Nature Preserve is a mecca for bike riders, dog-walkers, fishermen, parasailers, swimmers, stand up paddleboarders, and just about any other group of recreationalists. Just a mile or so out of town, Northstar arches down the valley below Independence Pass, offering relaxing views and mellow trails for just about anyone to enjoy.
Aspen Times On the Hill host Corby Anderson takes “Ol’ Blue,” his trusty beach cruiser on a tour of the trail, culminating in a group of ladies leaping into the cool waters of the Roaring Fork River.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- On the Hill: Camping at Lincoln Creek near Aspen
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill – biking the new Buttermilk Connector Trail