On The Hill: HURRY HURRY! OMAHA! GO BRONCOS!
February 2, 2014
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the past 24 hours. 37+” of snow this week.
Aspen Times field report: Sunny, soft bumps, sweet groomers, powder stashes and GO BRONCOS!
Liftline status: No liftlines really to speak of on Ajax today.
Breakdown: GO BRONCOS!
Snowcast: Forecasters are calling for a torrent of hurt to rain down on the Seahawks secondary at about 4:20pm eastern, followed by showers of orange and blue confetti.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Report details private jet’s fatal crash in Aspen
- New brewpub and Mezzaluna will open by spring in Willits Town Center
- Gywn’s High Alpine Restaurant in Snowmass reopens for season after $6 million facelift
- Aspen’s Main Street Bakery to close Thursday after 27 years
- Basalt river park proponents question transparency of foes