On The Hill: Happy Fourth of July from a little town called Aspen!
Ryan Summerlin July 4, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes in the awesome pageantry of the Aspen Fourth of July parade.
Aspen Times field report: Motorcycles, steam whistles, marching veterans, minature ponys, llamas errr alpacas, water fights and even a small patch of snow — the Aspen Fourth of July parade has a little bit of everything that is cool about our fair city!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Sterling Cooper Trail
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- #AspenOnTheHill – Maroon Creek Trail hike
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.