On The Hill: Happy Fourth of July from a little town called Aspen!
July 4, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes in the awesome pageantry of the Aspen Fourth of July parade.
Aspen Times field report: Motorcycles, steam whistles, marching veterans, minature ponys, llamas errr alpacas, water fights and even a small patch of snow — the Aspen Fourth of July parade has a little bit of everything that is cool about our fair city!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Tuesday, December 6th on Aspen Mountain
- #AspenOnTheHill – Saturday on Aspen Mountain
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- On The Hill: Examining the "snirt" effect
- On The Hill: Raucous debauchery and other scenes from the Highlands Closing Party
- Restaurant industry vets ready to open Free Range Kitchen and Wine Bar in Basalt
- Lawsuit: Hecht lawyers secretly aired deposition
- Construction starts Tuesday on 56-unit, affordable housing project in Basalt
- Mountain Naturals health food store in Aspen Business Center to close after 21 years
- Aspen pot receipt leads to theft arrest