On The Hill: Grateful for Stewy
February 6, 2014
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow overnight. 0″ new snow in the past 48 hours. 37″ of new snow in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Today’s video is dedicated to the memory of our colleague, Stewy.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for the surrounding area through 11pm Tuesday night. Up to 15″ of new snow is expected in elevations above 9000 feet. Snow is expected off and on through Sunday.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Examining the "snirt" effect
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- On The Hill: Take a long strange trip through the Jerry Garcia shrine
- On The Hill: Waiting for new snow to fall? Take some hot laps in an ice kart
- On The Hill: Windy up top, storms on the horizon