On The Hill: Bluebird skies, pleasant temps, softening snow – Happy Friday!
Ryan Summerlin February 21, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Amanda Rae delivers her daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 9″ in the past 48 hours, and 10″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: It’s a beautiful sunny, bluerbird day. Snow softening up as temps warm, from high 20s this morning to mid-30s later today. Slightly breezy, 50 percent chance of snow.
Liftline status: Friday-light
Snowcast: 50 percent chance of snow throughout the day. 20 percent chance of snow tonight. Tomorrow: scattered snow possible, highs in the 40s.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Sterling Cooper Trail
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- #AspenOnTheHill – Maroon Creek Trail hike
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.