On The Hill: Behind the scenes at the Aspen Ideas Festival
July 3, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video from around and about the Roaring Fork Valley.
Aspen Times field report: Aspen Times mountain lifestyle correspondent Corby Anderson takes the On The Hill viewers on a stroll through the immaculate, beautiful “campus” of the Aspen Institute.
It is Aspen Ideas Festival time, and Corby is working as an engineer for Sirius XM Radio, helping to produce the Stand Up! with Pete Dominick talk show from the Institute.
The guests included are the filmmakers of the new documentary “The Case Against 8”, along with renowned civil rights lawyer Ted Olson.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Report details private jet’s fatal crash in Aspen
- New brewpub and Mezzaluna will open by spring in Willits Town Center
- Aspen’s Main Street Bakery to close Thursday after 27 years
- Gywn’s High Alpine Restaurant in Snowmass reopens for season after $6 million facelift
- Basalt river park proponents question transparency of foes