On The Hill: Behind the scenes at the Aspen Ideas Festival
July 3, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video from around and about the Roaring Fork Valley.
Aspen Times field report: Aspen Times mountain lifestyle correspondent Corby Anderson takes the On The Hill viewers on a stroll through the immaculate, beautiful “campus” of the Aspen Institute.
It is Aspen Ideas Festival time, and Corby is working as an engineer for Sirius XM Radio, helping to produce the Stand Up! with Pete Dominick talk show from the Institute.
The guests included are the filmmakers of the new documentary “The Case Against 8”, along with renowned civil rights lawyer Ted Olson.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenn Beaton: Aspen City Council to the people: Shut up
- Sheriff benches Mountain Rescue Aspen president
- Top U.S. military commander says at Aspen Security Forum potential conflict with North Korea would be ‘horrific’ loss of life
- Man faces sex charges for alleged El Jebel incident
- Tony Vagneur: Aspen’s past lives in Crested Butte