On The Hill: Behind the scenes at the Aspen Ideas Festival
July 3, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video from around and about the Roaring Fork Valley.
Aspen Times field report: Aspen Times mountain lifestyle correspondent Corby Anderson takes the On The Hill viewers on a stroll through the immaculate, beautiful “campus” of the Aspen Institute.
It is Aspen Ideas Festival time, and Corby is working as an engineer for Sirius XM Radio, helping to produce the Stand Up! with Pete Dominick talk show from the Institute.
The guests included are the filmmakers of the new documentary “The Case Against 8”, along with renowned civil rights lawyer Ted Olson.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Beaton: Thelma and Louise and the Democrats
- Breaking news: Suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery eluding capture so far today in Basalt-area manhunt
- Aspen city spokeswoman gets political, takes on Sen. Cory Gardner
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk
- Snowboarders caught in avalanche, fight off moose near Aspen