On The Hill: At long last, Spring is here!
March 22, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the past 48 hours, and 4″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Sunny and warm with soft snow–spring skiing is here!
Liftline status: Ten deep at the gondola around 10am.
Snowcast: 49° high today, partly cloudy with a low around 23° overnight. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow should be in the high 40’s. Chance of precipitation Friday evening is 20%–up to 30% throughout the coming weekend.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen home part of court order in race car driver fraud case
- Witnesses, friends dispute Snowmass skier-collision lawsuit
- Leashes advised for dogs on popular Basalt trail after coyote attack
- Aspen officers, passersby thwart attempted suicide from bridge
- Former Pitkin County Commissioner Fred Crowley dies