On The Hill: Ah, sunshine and corduroy! Happy turns on Aspen Mountain
April 17, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson delivers his daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the past 48 hours, and 0″ in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Warm, sunny and fast! Heads up below the Grand Junction area through the Kleenez Corner traverse, it’s icy and sketch through there in the AM!
Liftline status: You’ll feel like the last skier on earth.
Snowcast: Sunny with high’s in the 50’s. Tonight lows in the 30’s. Chance of snow on Saturday and Sunday.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Examining the "snirt" effect
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- On The Hill: Take a long strange trip through the Jerry Garcia shrine
- On The Hill: Waiting for new snow to fall? Take some hot laps in an ice kart
- On The Hill: Windy up top, storms on the horizon