On The Hill: A birthday cruise down North American
January 9, 2014
Aspen official report: 0 fresh inches overnight. 11″ on Aspen Mountain in the past week.
Aspen Times field report: Nothing fresh overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines and solo buckets.
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. Nothing fresh but warmer conditions and a bluebird day is making for another beautiful day on the hill!
Snowcast: NOAA is predicting a storm for most of the rest of the week, arriving tonight or tomorrow morning. Snow is forecast in the Aspen area for Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, though there is a chance of powder every day through Monday.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – biking the new Buttermilk Connector Trail
- On The Hill: Ski right up to an Aspen mountaintop party and wish Rad Max a happy birthday!
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill – Bluebird perfection
- #AspenOnTheHill reports from the Jerry Garcia shrine – Wed, April 6