Four wheeling in the hail above Ruedi Reservoir
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report: Just above Ruedi Reservoir is a day use area called Freeman Mesa. Turn onto the dirt Forest Service Road and there are a few nice little four-wheel drive trails and some wilderness camping spots.
Aspen Times adventure correspondent Corby Anderson and his trusty navigator, Hondo, explore one of the trails and encounter a summer hail storm in this episode of On The Hill.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Woman admits driving into Aspen pond, then crashing hotel van
- Aspen officials propose ‘mobility lab’ to alleviate traffic issues
- Glenn K. Beaton: Don’t fall for the college scam