Aspen Times On the Hill – Walk along the Rio Grande Trail.
July 1, 2014
Today’s activity: Commute to work via the Rio Grande Trail
Report: Under cloudless skies today I get to take advantage of one of the best aspects of living in Aspen, walking to work. A far cry from the sunways and taxis of New York City all of three years ago. We walk over the Roraing Fork River along the trail which extends from Aspen all the way to Glenwood paralleling Highway 82. The Rio Grande trail is an excellent trail for novice bikiing and hiking and allows great access for fisherman from all over the country.
Today’s forecast: A beautifil morning giving way to some cloud cover in the afternoon but zero percent chance of rain today. Temperatures in the low to mid 80’s on another warm day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Beaton: The ‘artisan salmon’ of Whole Foods
- Tucson man found dead near Maroon Bells, coroner confirms
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Ajax reopens for Memorial Day weekend with winter-like conditions up top
- X Games champion Matt Ladley out of ‘The Amazing Race’ television show