Aspen Times On the Hill – Volleyball at Koch Park
July 3, 2014
Today’s activity: Volleyball at Koch Park
Report: A beautiful day at Koch Park playing volleyball. A few scattered clouds and some blustery winds making it tough on some of the setting in the games. A tradition in Aspen for over 40 years and the site where the annual Motherlode Volleyball Tournament takes place. One of the largest volleyball players from all over the nation and even the world.
Today’s forecast: A beautiful morning giving way to blustery winds in the afternoon but zero percent chance of rain today. Temperatures in the low to mid 80’s on another warm day.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- #AspenOnTheHill Mar. 5th – Skin up AJAX / Yerba Mate sesh at the top
- Four wheeling in the hail above Ruedi Reservoir
- On The Hill: Take a ride on the doomed relic of a soon-to-be bygone era, Snowmass’ High Alpine lift
- On the Hill: The snowfall has begun