Aspen Times On the Hill – Volleyball at Koch Park
Ryan Summerlin July 3, 2014
Today’s activity: Volleyball at Koch Park
Report: A beautiful day at Koch Park playing volleyball. A few scattered clouds and some blustery winds making it tough on some of the setting in the games. A tradition in Aspen for over 40 years and the site where the annual Motherlode Volleyball Tournament takes place. One of the largest volleyball players from all over the nation and even the world.
Today’s forecast: A beautiful morning giving way to blustery winds in the afternoon but zero percent chance of rain today. Temperatures in the low to mid 80’s on another warm day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- #AspenOnTheHill – Sterling Cooper Trail
- The bumpy, bouncy, muddy, messy glory of Lincoln Creek Road
- On The Hill: Skiers Repent! The end (of the ski season) is upon us!
- #AspenOnTheHill – Maroon Creek Trail hike
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.