Aspen Times On the hill – Bluegrass at the Sundeck
Ryan Summerlin June 24, 2014
Today’s activity: Bluegrass concert at the Suneck on the top of Aspen Mountain.
Report: The Gondola is open and operational 7 days a week. There is no shortage of events atop Aspen Mounatin during the summer months. With weather moving through the area today, a bluegrass band based out of Steamboat Springs is playing the famed Sundeck. Like the saying says, “If you dont like the weather in Colorado, just wait ten minutes!”
Today’s forecast: Mostly sunny with occasional cloud cover. A 30% chance of some showers will develop in the mid afternoon.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen city manager bans Mulcahy from housing offices
- 101 mph through Glenwood Canyon? No problem for a Ford GT
- Healthy-focused business to take over former McDonald’s space; Aspen Over Easy hopes to remain open
- The musical chairs of Aspen business: Grateful Deli for sale; other businesses coming in
- Aspen Weather: Expect the pow this winter