Aspen Times On the hill – Bluegrass at the Sundeck
June 24, 2014
Today’s activity: Bluegrass concert at the Suneck on the top of Aspen Mountain.
Report: The Gondola is open and operational 7 days a week. There is no shortage of events atop Aspen Mounatin during the summer months. With weather moving through the area today, a bluegrass band based out of Steamboat Springs is playing the famed Sundeck. Like the saying says, “If you dont like the weather in Colorado, just wait ten minutes!”
Today’s forecast: Mostly sunny with occasional cloud cover. A 30% chance of some showers will develop in the mid afternoon.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Beaton: Thelma and Louise and the Democrats
- Snowboarders caught in avalanche, fight off moose near Aspen
- President Trump shrine materializes in obscure nook on Aspen Mountain
- Five of Aspen’s best backcountry skiers discuss their motivations, the fear factor and what’s next
- Carbondale police name suspects in armed robbery