Ryan Alexander Jennings
January 5, 2016
We are very sad to say good-bye to Ryan Jennings of Carbondale (42) who passed away in an ice climbing accident on the morning of Wednesday, December 30. Ryan was an award-winning real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Mason Morse, a brilliant photographer and avid and renowned alpinist, kayaker, skier and all around outdoor enthusiast. Born in Colorado Springs, he graduated from Grand Junction High School in 1991 and from CSU in 1996.
He is survived by his wife of 11 years, Robin Beck, and their children Beck and Brooke Jennings, his parents Alex (Sharon) Jennings and Janis (John) Colantino and a large extended family. The memorial will be held at The Orchard at 110 Snowmass Dr. in Carbondale on Saturday, January 23rd at 3pm. In lieu of flowers, please visit http://www.beckjenningsfamilyfund.org or any branch of Alpine Bank.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- Aspen Skico CEO Mike Kaplan takes aim at Trump and ‘xenophobia radiating from the Oval Office’
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Vail trip to 9 minutes