September 2, 2014
Patrick Dunn was involved in a fatal collision on Saturday afternoon, Aug. 23, while riding his motorcycle near Highway 82 and Emma Road. He was born on June 27, 1961.
Patrick worked for the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority for the past few years as a non-CDL bus operator in Aspen
He was an enjoyable character, high-spirited, entrepreneurial, with a great sense of humor. He was always willing to help anyone out. He was an exceptionally good guy, a hard worker, and he will be missed.
To all of Patrick’s friends, there will be a memorial gathering at 5 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 4, in the Health and Human Services Building, next to the Homeless Shelter Day Center, where his friends and co-workers may come to celebrate his life with stories and bid farewell. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 6, at Sherwood Hills Chapel, in Provo, Utah.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Aspen Homeless Shelter, 405 Castle Creek Road, Suite 16, Aspen, CO 81611.
- Beaton: Thelma and Louise and the Democrats
- Snowboarders caught in avalanche, fight off moose near Aspen
- President Trump shrine materializes in obscure nook on Aspen Mountain
- Five of Aspen’s best backcountry skiers discuss their motivations, the fear factor and what’s next
- Carbondale police name suspects in armed robbery