December 23, 2014
Frank Beer, a former resident of Aspen and longtime teacher at Aspen High and Middle schools, passed away in Montana on Aug. 28. He is survived by his loving wife, Susan, children, Larry Beer, Amy Coolidge (James Mayo) and Shane Coolidge (Romi) and seven grandchildren. The family would like to invite friends to a celebration of Frank's life on Oct. 11 at 6 p.m. at the Elks Club at 510 E. Hyman Ave. in Aspen. Please join us and bring along a treasured memory of Frank to share. Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Online condolences may be left at http://www.franzen-davis.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Vail trip to 9 minutes
- 27-unit housing project in Basalt will house teachers, workers in Pitkin County