Margaret B. Uhrin
November 29, 2016
Margaret B. Uhrin is the mother of Bob Vhrin of Aspen. She loved Aspen and visited numerous times since Bob and Gette moved to Aspen in 1976.
She was family's matriarch and she was able to charm the world all around her.
93, a resident of the Albertine Home of Hammond, passed away Saturday, November 26, 2016 at St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago. Her legacy, live a good life. We Love Her.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Deputy: Loose boulder caused Capitol Peak climber’s fall, death
- Man arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Grieving mom wants Aspen to confront youth drug addiction
- David Perry leaving Aspen Skiing Co. for new affiliated ski conglomerate