May 8, 2017
Linda Bowman, age 60, passed away on Thursday, May 4th, in her home in Appletree, CO. A caring mother and fun-loving person, Linda was always capable of putting a smile on the faces of the people around her. She adored her grandchildren and cherished every moment that she was able to spend with them. Her unforgettable laugh, and kind heart, will truly be missed.
She joins in death her parents, Dwight and Roberta Barstow, and her daughter Paula June Bowman. Linda is survived by her husband Jack Lee Bowman Jr., her children Elizabeth Minor and Jake Bowman, their spouses Chad Minor and Emily Bowman, and grandchildren Eli and Tru Minor.
A memorial service will be held at The Orchard in Carbondale, 110 Snowmass Dr, on Friday, May 12th, starting at 11:00 a.m. In lieu of flowers, please consider bringing a side dish to share for the reception. A memorial fund is set up at Alpine Bank with donations going to Linda's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Homeless men in Aspen found grilling lobster tail, lamb, salmon
- How to stay safe from the massive Equifax breach
- Plane crash north of Glenwood Springs kills family of four
- Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs identified
- Glenn K. Beaton: Like herpes, Hillary Clinton just won’t go away