July 13, 2016
Kathy passed away peacefully at home on July 6th surrounded by her family. She had battled cancer for 5 years.
Kathy worked for 38 years as a stewardess for United Airlines. She taught a Junior Great Books Program at the Aspen Middle School. She then spent many years volunteering with the AVSC, timing ski races including World Cups. She also served for years on the board of Alina Lodge, an excellent Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in Blairstown, New Jersey.
She is survived by her two daughters Sterling and Molly and her husband Doug as well as five siblings: Kevin, Kerry, Keith, Karin and Kristin.
In lieu of flowers please send donations to Alina Lodge.org or call 800-575-6343. Kindly join the family at a celebration of Kathy's life on Saturday, July 23rd from 4:00 pm to 7:00pm at 366 Horseshoe Drive in Emma.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Homeless men in Aspen found grilling lobster tail, lamb, salmon
- How to stay safe from the massive Equifax breach
- Plane crash north of Glenwood Springs kills family of four
- Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs identified
- Glenn K. Beaton: Like herpes, Hillary Clinton just won’t go away