October 1, 2017
Emma passed away peacefully at Heritage Park Care Center where she spent her last years in assisted living and nursing care. The entire staff became her extended family and a big thank you to all for the good and loving care she received. She was an accomplished artist, enjoyed crossword puzzles, and loved opera. All this helped her survive the Holocaust. She enjoyed her 18 years in Glenwood Springs and visiting her daughter Sylvia aka Sly, in Aspen. She was the most wonderful mother and will be very missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jury convicts race-car driver, part-time Aspen resident, of predatory lending
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- Austin-based Clark’s Oyster Bar going into Little Annie’s building
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps