December 23, 2014
Connie Manion, formerly of Aspen and Basalt lost her battle with Cancer at her Grand Junction home on November 20th. She was on the management team for Westec, which later became Apex . She is survived by long time partner and best friend Eddie Irwin, two brothers, son Mark, his wife and a grand daughter and hundreds of friends. She was preceded in death by her parents. A celebration of her life will be held at her Grand Junction home on Saturday December 13th. For more information call Laurie Vagneur at 970-625-2505 or Eddie Irwin at 970-255-9450.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Wendy Mitchell: The backstory of Avalanche Cheese Co.’s pending closure
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Ryno’s owner, partner to open ‘mountain saloon’ in old Whiskey Rush space
- Tweet All About It: Even the coffee’s pricey in Aspen